Registration has now closed
Brokers Ireland: Meet The Market Day 2020
Win it, keep it and grow it with
HSB’s e-trade solution
[17 or 18] May 2021
In today’s current climate, company’s need every edge they can get. That’s why HSB will be delivering a short, 30-minute live webinar during Brokers Ireland: Meet the Market Day 2020 to show you how HSB’s e-trade solution - HSB Fast Track - can help you trade more effectively.
HSB experts will show you how to quote and bind specialist engineering, construction and technology covers online via HSB Fast Track; as well as processing mid-term adjustments and obtaining renewal terms.
Join our webinar to find out how HSB can help you make trading simple.
- Stephen Coughlan, Regional Manager - Ireland
- Martin Parker, E-trade Manager
All registrants will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win an Amazon Echo Show 8!
Please note, our webinar will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
Webinar registration form
Our webinar will be delivered via Microsoft Teams, which is free to download via Microsoft's website, the App Store and Google Play. If you would prefer to avoid downloading their app, you can also access Microsoft Teams from a web browser when using a desktop or laptop.
You can join the webinar via the link which will be included within the diary invitation sent to you following your registration.
If you already have a Teams account, please be aware that your current username will be visible to other attendees.
Prize draw terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 or over.
- Entry to the prize draw is only available to people who register for our live webinar, taking place on 22 October 2020.
- On entering HSB Engineering Insurance Limited’s (‘HSB’) competition, HSB will add your contact details to HSB’s client relationship management (CRM) system. This means you will automatically be subscribed to HSB’s email marketing lists, however, you can manage your subscriptions, or alternatively unsubscribe from all HSB email marketing lists, at any time. For more information on how HSB uses your personal information, and your rights in relation to your information, see our Privacy Statement.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all registrations received between 1 October and 22 October 2020 (inclusive).
- The prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Late entries, or entries that don’t comply with these terms and conditions, will be disqualified.
- Prize available: 1 x Amazon Echo Show 8.
- The winner will be chosen at random, drawn from all webinar registrations received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 2 November 2020.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Only the winner shall receive notification. The winner will be notified by email as soon as is practicable after 2 November 2020.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner at a chosen address within the UK and Ireland.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the time the notification is sent, they will forgo their prize and another entrant will be selected at random.
- Employees of HSB, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- HSB does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that HSB does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.