Your clients’ homes are full of cyber risks. Too many homeowners don’t realize this until it’s too late. Whether it’s for their computer or mobile device, or for their laptop or connected home technology, your clients need the right protection for the exposures that come with modern connected life.
With HSB Home Cyber Protection™, your clients gain a suite of innovative cyber coverage for computer attacks, cyber extortion, online fraud and the breach of personal information of others involving smartphones, computers and connected home devices.
One-of-a-kind consumer coverage
HSB Home Cyber Protection™ adapts cyber protections previously available only to businesses, and designs and prices them specifically for homeowners, renters and consumers. It’s a unique, innovative coverage that can protect anyone who operates a computing or connected home device, stores information electronically, and accesses data online – which is just about everyone.
HSB Home Cyber Protection™ coverages include:
- Computer Attack - to remove malware and reprogram computers and tablets, Wi-Fi routers or other internet access points
- Home Systems Attack - to restore devices connected to the internet, including smartphones, thermostats, smart appliances, and security and monitoring systems
- Cyber Extortion - with professional assistance on how to respond to a ransomware attack and payment of ransom when approved
- Online Fraud - for losses due to identity theft, phishing schemes, illegal bank and credit card transfers, forgery, counterfeit currency, and other deceptions
- Data Breach - including forensic IT and legal reviews, notification and recovery services when private non-business data entrusted to an individual is lost, stolen or published