Munich Re’s Risk Suite is a range of modular risk solutions provided as a software portfolio by Munich Re Service GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of the world’s leading reinsurer. It offers you access to the risk management tools developed in-house and the knowledge and experience of 140 years of one of the world‘s leading providers of reinsurance, primary insurance and insurance-related risk solutions.
Since the introduction of NATHAN (now Natural Hazards Edition), Munich Re has been a pioneer in the global assessment of natural hazard risks. Munich Re’s Risk Suite builds on this expertise and offers a selection of well-engineered risk assessment solutions for technical underwriting, data protection, investment decisions and climate change analysis.
On the other hand, Munich Re’s Risk Suite draws on years of experience in global data transfer under regulatory requirements. Against this extensive background of experience, highly efficient solutions for data protection and IT security management were developed, originally for internal use, which ideally complement Munich Re’s Risk Suite and thus provide companies with a comprehensive set of tools that covers the management of all risk aspects relevant to a company and is continually being developed further in view of the expected further increase in complexity in the field of data and IT security protection.
Munich Re’s Risk Suite software portfolio at a glance
© Munich ReThis is a quote from a Munich Re employee on his motivation to develop the best solutions for risk assessment and management. Or as a key account manager to offer the best consulting etc.
Location Risk Intelligence
This modular SaaS solution keeps you in full control of natural disaster and climate change risks worldwide and at all times, so you can concentrate fully on your core tasks.
Available in three different editions, as Natural Hazards Edition in order to generate assessments on the basis of data from past events, as Climate Change Edition for future-related assessments on the basis of climate change models or as Wildfire HD Edition with higher resolution to better resolve Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) - the key zone for high risk and high values locations.
How you benefit from Munich Re’s Location Risk Intelligence as …
- Better analysis at your fingertips – assess all location data, risk scoring, historical events in one place
- Technical excellence – implement technical acceptance criteria through risk scoring and zonal accumulation
- Reliability – improve your underwriting decisions with access to Munich Re’s own unique knowledge and expert support
- Real world experience – secure more than simply model output, from the pioneers of global natural hazard risk scoring
- Trusted record – assess climate change baselined against trusted risk scoring of today’s climate
- Clear allocation of risks – define a clear distinction between the risk of rare events and the impact of climate change for your portfolio
Data Risk Intelligence
It’s a comprehensive and at the same time modular SaaS solution for risk-based data protection and IT security management including third-party risk assessment.
This solution considerably simplifies and accelerates the process of data and information protection and gives organisations a comprehensive overview of the current status of their data and information protection and their IT risk management.
How you benefit from Munich Re’s Data Risk Intelligence as …
- Reliability – rely on a comprehensive and structured approach to data protection, IT compliance and IT security examination to ensure tested and trusted legally compliant GDPR documentation
- Optimisation and speed – bring in exceptional data protection and information security processes that replace error-prone long-term fact gathering
- Improved understanding for advanced decision-making – gain insight into your own IT landscape and identify potential deficiencies while improving technical organisational techniques