Consulting for Data Analytics
Streamlined processes with digital platforms, specialized service providers and business technology support
Digitalization plays a tremendous role in industry. In comparison to only a few years ago, a multitude of structured and unstructured data is available. This brings the need for enhancements in infrastructure and computational power to store and handle this amount of data as well as sophisticated and modern algorithms for their analysis.
In this fast-changing environment, we act as your strong partner. Our experts combine their experience in primary insurance with their knowledge in data science and advanced analytics in order to offer support from A to Z throughout sound and modern pricing techniques.
Our offer includes, but is not limited to:
- Smart household value propositions can leverage on advanced geospatial analytics
- Technical excellence is also driven by the identification of new rating factors. A novel, promising approach is to develop an isolation index.
- This “remoteness” score is based on the actual travel times between the written risks of a portfolio, and a selection of points of interests (POI).
- The set of POI is fully customizable, once the risks have been geo-located accurately. This analysis translates into a bespoke solution for the most competitive players.
- Complement existing underwriting and claims processes with geospatial analytics.
- Easily and reliably assess the risks to your portfolio from natural hazards and support with comprehensive and transparent business insights.
- Turn risk into resilience through climate risk score analysis that can deliver more insights about the estimated climate impacts and identify opportunities.
- Develop bespoke rating factors using geospatial data and remote sensing techniques to improve technical modelling, underwriting assessment and claims management
- Increasing efficiency of the claims notification and assessment process which has a direct positive impact on claimants and assessors in the motor insurance industry
- Making claims assessment effortless, fast and user friendly with AI: Streamlines photo capturing process, digitalization of FNOL, digitizing and optimizing the process to enable efficiencies, mitigating fraud
- Significantly reducing time spent on claim payouts, optimizing claims triage process, saving time & allowing assessors to focus on more complex claims
- Speeding up the digitalization journey and financial transactions
- Designed the solution using cutting-edge deep-learning architectures to be able to automatically detect damage levels, damage types, and loss estimates
- Artificial Intelligence based fraud propensity scoring, which can aid in better claims triage and claims process management
- Machine Learning based models for identifying top fraud variables and generating fraud rules
- Network analysis and collusion detection, e.g. between agents and workshops
- Case management for claims process optimization post fraud detection
- Using hybrid collaborative filtering models to generate propensity scores for product purchases across millions of customers and hundreds of products.
- Deep-learning based models for generating propensity to purchase for specific lines of products
- Provide Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning services using Munich Re’s analytics platforms