Boosting portfolio performance with price optimisation
Duration: 60 minutes
The current environment is certainly underlining the need for optimal technical sophistication in insurance. While risk and demand modelling are fairly well known to many players in the industry, price optimisation tends to remain more confidential privileged.
This online seminar aims at to presenting price optimisation for retail P&C products. This will be done both from a general and a detailed perspective, before explaining how to implement and use this approach to reach optimal portfolio performance.
- Overview of the technical excellence framework
- Risk and demand modelling
- Price optimiszation: general principle
- Premium optimisation and rate book optimisation
- Impact analysis and scenario testing