Life Insurance Seminar
This one-week seminar is designed for prospective managers and experts from life insurance companies. Interactive talks and workshops provide insights into life insurance topics of international significance for the attendees, who can also network with one another.
- Trends in international life insurance markets
- Current topics in product development
- Important questions and developments in risk management
- Implications of innovations for the industry
- Big data and analytics in life insurance
- Digitalisation of core processes
Prospective managers and life insurance experts
English – Professional Business English skills required
29 June - 3 July 2020
Munich Re training centre, Munich Re, Germany
Contact and registration
Individual invitations to this event will be sent. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.