Retail insurance pricing: where prediction meets business
Back to basics - an overview of the pricing process in P&C primary insurance
Duration: 60 minutes
What is pricing and how does the pricing process work? This online seminar gives a fairly broad overview of a primary insurance pricing flow with a focus on retail P&C products. We look into the general concept of pricing, explain the methodology behind it and discuss how we can realise it in practice.
- General introduction to pricing methodology
- What is pricing?
- Pricing sophistication: how to win in a competitive market (link to online seminar external data)
- Generalized Linear Models, a standard practice
- AI & Machine Learning; going beyond the traditional approach (link to online seminar AI & ML in insurance)
- Measuring the profitability: Impact analysis and leakage
- General Management
- Trainees/beginners in P&C pricing
- Explicitly no pricing experts / actuaries
English – Professional business English skills required
Deadline for registration
12 October 2020