Insurance pricing: where prediction meets business
AI and ML: How can we leverage on new trends in primary insurance?
Duration: 60 minutes
Across industries, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) gain traction, attention and appreciation. For the insurance sector, the challenge is to combine those trends with traditional methodologies which have been proven to be successful over decades in meaningful way. This webinar looks into the potential of AI and ML tailored to the world of insurance and gives examples were we could see real value in their application.
- Where do we see the potential of AI/ML in insurance
- How can we combine traditional proven methods with new trends
- AI in Pricing: Variable selection (link to webinar extern data) / behavioural modelling (link to webinar behavioural modelling)
- AI in claims: Image detection
- Data Science / Analytics department
- Pricing / Actuarial department
- Innovation department
English – Professional business English skills required
Deadline for registration
15 October 2020