Retail insurance pricing flow: where prediction meets business
AI and ML: How can we leverage on new trends in primary insurance?
Duration: 60 minutes
Across industries, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are gaining traction, attention and appreciation. For the insurance sector, the challenge is to combine these trends with traditional methodologies which have demonstrated proven success over decades in meaningful ways. This webinar looks into the potential of AI and ML tailored to the world of insurance, and gives examples where we could see genuine value in their application.
- Where do we see the potential of AI/ML in insurance?
- How can we combine traditional proven methods with new trends?
- AI in pricing: Variable selection (link to online seminar external data) / behavioural modelling (link to online seminar behavioural modelling)
- AI in claims: Image detection
- Data Science / Analytics department
- Pricing / Actuarial department
- Innovation department
English – Professional business English skills required
Deadline for registration
15 October 2020