Insurance pricing: where prediction meets business
How do we factor in customers’ behaviour?
Duration: 60 minutes
Projecting the cost of claims an insurer has to expect in the future founds the basis for a solid pricing of P&C portfolios. The result of this technical exercise are price changes which reflect a customers’ risk quite precisely. But how does an existing customer react to such price changes? And how do competitors prices influence a potential customer. This online seminar looks into the analytical possibility to model such aspects and reflects, how the respective models interact with models projecting cost of claims.
- Overview of behavioural modelling
- Modelling customers’ behaviour using machine learning (link to Webinar AI/ML)
- Competitive market analysis
- How to implement technical results into business
- Pricing department
- Data Science / Analytics department
English – Professional business English skills required
Deadline for registration
12 October 2020