Retail insurance pricing flow: where prediction meets business
How do we factor in customers’ behaviour?
Duration: 60 minutes
Projecting the costs of claims an insurer can expect in the future forms the basis for solid pricing of P&C portfolios. The results of this technical exercise are price changes which very accurately reflect a customer's risk. But how does an existing customer react to such price changes? And how do competitors' prices influence a potential customer? This online seminar looks into the analytical possibility to model such aspects, and reflects on how the respective models interact with models projecting costs of claims.
- Overview of behavioural modelling
- Modelling customers’ behaviour using machine learning (link to online seminar AI/ML)
- Principles of competitive market analysis
- How to implement technical results into business
- Pricing department
- Data Science / Analytics department
English – Professional business English skills required
Deadline for registration
12 October 2020