Configuration of the Hosted Services to adapt to Customer requirements, and integrations to Customer’s technological environment and existing solutions. The Configuration Services comprise:
- Project management for implementation of the Supplier’s standard project plan, project budgeting, project delivery milestone planning, and regular communication with the Customer on issues impacting on delivery milestones;
- Analysis and planning: Consultancy between the Parties to agree upon the Configuration Specifications;
- Implementation: Configuration of the Hosted Services in accordance with the Configuration Specifications and make the Configured Hosted Services available to the Customer;
- Underwriter Training: Supplier shall provide underwriters who develop rules with training of Rulebook Designer and relevant test tools;
- Test/QA/Release – testing of Configured Hosted Services, quality assurance and release delivery; and
- Rulebook Designer Training.