Simple steps for the perfect application
The more pertinent your application is, the better your chances of success. Have you found a position that matches your profile on our website? Do the requirements correspond to your experience? Does the task reflect your professional expectations and goals? If so, then we look forward to receiving your application.
The method for submitting your documents is indicated in the respective call for applications – in most cases, we prefer an online application so that your documents are examined and processed promptly. Please make sure that you prepare each one of your application documents with the due quality and care.
Whether applying online, by email or post – your application must contain the following:
- An informative curriculum vitae
- A clearly structured cover letter
- A copy of all relevant credentials and documents
As we tend to prefer online applications, we are providing you with a step-by-step explanation of how you can successfully transfer your data via our job market:
- Ideally, you should prepare your application in two PDF documents – one containing the letter and curriculum vitae, the other all relevant credentials.
- Now open the job description of your choice and access the input screen by following the “online form” link. If you do not yet have an account, you can create one – otherwise, simply log in with your user name and password.
- You can now enter your application data. Be sure to fill out all fields marked with a red star; these are required fields.
- You can either enter your curriculum vitae in the fields provided – to do so, you must fill out the required fields marked with a grey star or you can also simply leave these fields empty and copy your curriculum vitae from a Word document into the large blank text field. You can also upload it as a file later on in the application process.
- Then paste your cover letter in the text field provided.
- You can now upload your file attachments (two files each up to five MB in size).
- A few short questions regarding the specific position will follow in the form.
- In a final step, a summary of your application is shown. At this point, you can decide whether you would like to save it for later or submit it directly.
Share this page: